“If you’re not branding yourself, you can be sure others will do it for you”
Many people have the same skills and knowledge as you do but why are some people able to get more opportunities and attention? The likelihood is, consciously or unconsciously, they have designed their own unique personal brand.
Personal branding is not about getting a new image makeover or losing those extra weight, and definitely it’s not about being a celebrity.
It’s about being authentic and genuine. It’s about bringing out and showcasing the best side of you clearly and consistently to people that matters to you whether they are employers, colleagues, friends or customers.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to apply branding principles to develop a compelling personal brand that is authentic and appealing, one that will help you to attract opportunities and strengthen relationships for years to come.
– Learn the key steps in personal branding
– Uncover the mountains of value hidden within
– Determine the unique value that you bring
– Identify a potential list of communication channels to amplify your personal brand
– A 12-month action plan to activate your personal brand transformation
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for anyone who wants to achieve personal growth and success.
Fri, 13th October 2017 from 9:00 to 17:00 (SGT)
Mandarin Orchard Singapore, 333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867