“Employees make or break the company’s brand and, ultimately, the company’s results”
Strong brands are built on the actions of employees over time. In today’s economy, customers not only scrutinize product/service features and pricing but also the people behind the products and services. Hence if brands are to be an integral part of company strategy, they need to gain traction internally and considerable effort must also be dedicated to preparing employees for delivering on a brand’s promises.
The right employee behavior can translate the brand’s promise into a positive customer experience; a strong external brand is only as strong as the internal brand. Thus, it is crucial that employees “live the brand.” By properly aligning employee behavior, a company can build a brand that is more credible, more durable, more effective, and more clearly differentiated.
This programme addresses the importance of building a strong employer brand and the tremendous impact it can make to achieve sustainable competitive advantage and deliver a branded customer experience.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand what is employer branding and how it links to the corporate strategy
- Understand how to align internal brand and external brand messages
- Understand how to get your employees behind your brand
- Understand how to manage the most valuable corporate asset
- Brand Strategy Framework
- Employer brand value proposition
- Corporate values versus brand values
- The role of HR in the employer brand building process
- Steps in building a strong corporate brand culture
- Aligning internal and external brand messages
- Translate the company’s brand values into physical employee behaviors
- Identifying and grooming brand champions for the company
- Delivering the “branded’ experience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Senior leaders who want to develop a brand-driven culture
- HR & OD practitioners
- Marketing practitioners
Fri, 2nd March 2018 from 9.00 to 17.00 (SGT)
Mandarin Orchard Singapore, 333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867