“Everything is a process of creativity. We are all creating all the time”
We constantly need new and better ideas for almost every aspect of our professional and personal lives. At work, creativity is central to solving business problems, developing new ideas, spearheading innovation, and driving change within the organisation. (Creativity is not about artistic ability)
In our personal lives, being creative helps us improve our quality of health and life as creative people are better able to live with uncertainty because they can adapt their thinking and find ways around obstacles because they see them not just as roadblocks but also as opportunities. Creativity is an acquired skill, one that improves with practice.
The goal of this course is to help you learn specific techniques to more fully unlock your creative genius, generate creative ideas and solutions at will and overcome the barriers that keep you stuck. But more importantly, learn how to practice creativity daily to fill your life with joy and give it the sense of completeness.
Participants will learn how to:
- Recognise the inherent creativity in yourself and others
- Identify characteristics of a creative person that relate to yourself
- Identify potential barriers to both personal and professional creativity
- Examining creativity in the workplace and in personal life
- Use creative techniques to apply immediately
- Practice creative muscles daily
- Experiment creativity in a safe and controlled environment
This workshop concludes with a personal plan to ignite your creativity.
- Understanding creativity
- Tools for creativity
- Testing creativity
- Habits for increasing creativity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is suitable for those who want to improve their creative skills to make a positive difference at work and in their personal lives.
Thur, 26th April 2018 from 9:00 to 17:00 (SGT)
National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre – The Giving Space
6 Eu Tong Sen St, #04-88, Singapore 059817 (Clark Quay MRT)