“A Man Without A Smiling Face Should Not Open A Shop”
In a consumer-driven world, every company needs to remember that our customers drive our businesses to success. As the old business adage goes “A happy customer tells a friend; an unhappy customer tells the world”.
Organisations that deliver great customer experiences designed their service delivery process rigorously with the customers as their central focus. Using service blueprinting, it provides service providers a visual way to express their intentions and goals while linking them to customer’s perceptions and needs as the service activity progresses.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to use Service Blueprinting, a powerful, versatile and practical technique that is used for service improvement and innovation in many of the successful companies across the world.
– Understand the key attributes of service
– Mystery audit field trip – participants will visit a service provider and “rate their service quality”
– Understand service blueprinting framework
– Identify service “pain” points and “wow” points
– Identify the key service attributes that truly matters
– Creating the service blueprint
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for managers, supervisors and staff involved in looking at ways to improve their customer service processes to deliver meaningful and memorable customer experiences.
Fri 19th May 2017 from 9:00 to 17:00 (SGT)
Mandarin Orchard Singapore, 333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867