According to LinkedIn, one of the most in-demand job skills in 2020 is Creativity. Regardless of how many machines work beside us, it is our innate human skills, such as our Creativity, that will hold the highest value.
At work, Creativity helps you bring new, inventive ideas to the table, and it enables you to be a force for change in your organisation. In your personal life, Creativity allows you to improve your quality of health and life. It helps you deal with uncertainties and personal challenges with swift, decisive action. In one word, Creativity is essential.
You might think you’re just born “uncreative”, but that’s not true! Creativity is an acquired skill, and this course will prompt you to roll up your sleeves and go hunting for sources of inspiration, act on your curiosity and distil originality. You will learn proven methods and high-impact techniques to unlock your creative side, how you can generate creative ideas and develop solutions that will help you overcome your limitations.
There’s a creative genius inside of you—you just need to unlock it!
In this course, you will learn practical tools and techniques to enhance your creative thinking that can impact all aspects of your life positively —from the professional to the personal.
- Types of creative thinkers – Identify your creative thinking characteristics
- Classic creativity thinking tools – Applying the tried and tested tools to develop solutions to problems and challenges
- Multi-sensory creativity thinking techniques – Using the five senses to stimulate the minds
- Nourishing creativity – Cultivating habits and creating ideal conditions for creativity to flourish
- Action plan – Building and sustaining the creative thinking muscle
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
- Anyone who thinks they are not a creative thinker but wants to be one
- Anyone who wants to facilitate creative thinking in their team or workplace
- Anyone who wants to improve their creativity skills to make a positive difference at work and in their personal lives
This workshop is a creative thinking experience that includes experiential learning exercises, and real-life case study to apply the creative thinking techniques learned.
“Very knowlegeable and experienced trainer, a pleasure to be guided by her” – Republic Polytechnic
“Very engaging with good variety of activities” – Aetos Holdings
Fri, 28th Aug 2020 from 9:00 to 17:00 (SGT)
Mandarin Orchard Singapore, 333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867